Introduction of water purifier accessories and common units of measurement (on)
1 cubic meter (m³) = 1000 liters (L)
1 liter = 1000 milliliters (mL)
Cubic centimetre (s)
1 gallon = 3.785L
Water production: ton / hour (T / H)
For example: 0.25T / H means that the water output of water purification equipment is 0.25 tons per hour, that is, 250L; 0.5T / H, 3T / H, etc. also means that the water output of equipment is 0.5T, 3T
Gallon / day (24H)
For example, the water output of a 50G RO machine refers to the total water output of the machine in continuous operation within 24 hours. 75G, 100G, 400G, 800G, etc. refer to the 24-hour water output of 75G, 100G, 400G, 800G.
③ Liter / minute (L / min)
For example: 3L / min, refers to the water production rate is 3L / min, 33L / min, 60L / min, etc.
Amount of concentrated water (amount of waste water)
1, ml / min (mL / min), such as: 300mL / min, refers to the discharge of concentrated water in one minute is 300ml, common 450mL / min, 800mL / min, 1500mL / min, etc .; ml (mL ) And cubic centimeter (cc) are the same magnitude unit, 300cc = 300mL
L / min （L / min）
For example: 125L / min, which means that the discharge of concentrated water per minute is 125 liters
Next: Application of activated carbon filter series products in water purifier industry (2)
Related industry knowledge
- Which one is better, namely, a hot line pipe machine and a heat pipe machine?
- How much do you know about the water purifier solenoid valve?
- How to install the water purifier connector?
- What are the common water purifier accessories? What is the role of accessories?
- How to replace the water purifier filter and precautions?
- The role and replacement cycle of the small T33 filter element!
- Korean water purifier quick connection filter requirements?
- How to judge the pros and cons of PE pipe for water purifier?
- Water purifier filter element of water purifier principle (1)
- How to replace the small T33 filter element?
- Introduction of water purifier accessories and common units of measurement (below)