Introduction of water purifier accessories and common units of measurement (below)
Water purifier accessories and common measurement units introduced:
Unit of length
One meter (m) = 100 centimeters
1 centimeter (cm) = 10 millimeters (mm) commonly known as centimeters
1 millimeter (mm) = 1000 micrometers (μm)
1 micron (μm) = 1000 nanometers (nm)
Meters and centimeters and millimeters are often used. Visually visible and better understood; micrometers and nanometers are microscopic, and cannot be judged and measured with visual and tactile senses. You must use a spiral micrometer or microscope, electron tunnel scanning mirror (electron microscope), and other specialties. Instrument to measure; the most used in the water purification industry is the diameter of solid particles that can be intercepted by filter consumables, or the diameter of the membrane or filter
Pressure Pascal (Pa)
Kilogram (kg · f / cm2): A kilogram of pressure is a kilogram of force acting on a square centimeter, 1 bar (bar) = 100 kilopascals (kPa) = 10 Newtons per square centimeter (N / cm2) = 0.1MPa 1 kg pressure
Pound (psi): A pound of pressure is a pound of force acting on a square inch. The unit is lb / in². It is commonly used in Europe and the United States. You can calculate all units by replacing them with metric units: 1bar≈14.5psi 1psi = 6.894757kPa = 0.0689476 bar, usually marked with psi on the booster pump and pressure gauge
1 kgf / cm2 = 0.967841 atm = 98066.5 Pascal = 1 engineering atmosphere) = 0.1MPa ≈14.5psi
The length, diameter, and tube diameter of filter elements commonly used in the water purification industry are inches
Common examples of water purifier joints and PE pipe diameters of water purifiers:
1/8 in = 1 minute
¼ in = 2 points
3 / 8in = 3 points
½ in = 4 points
Related industry knowledge
- Which one is better, namely, a hot line pipe machine and a heat pipe machine?
- How much do you know about the water purifier solenoid valve?
- How to install the water purifier connector?
- What are the common water purifier accessories? What is the role of accessories?
- How to replace the water purifier filter and precautions?
- The role and replacement cycle of the small T33 filter element!
- Korean water purifier quick connection filter requirements?
- How to judge the pros and cons of PE pipe for water purifier?
- Water purifier filter element of water purifier principle (1)
- How to replace the small T33 filter element?